Ever dreamed of owning a restaurant and bar in a quiet, small town? Bailey’s Restaurant & Bar in Ormsby, Minnesota has an excellent history of outstanding food and service. Customers drive from within a 30 mile radius for famous dinner specials such as “All You Can Eat Fish”, “BBQ Rib and Prime Rib Nights” and their newly added “Sunday Breakfast Buffet”. Approximately 80% of revenue is from food sales while the remaining 20% is from bar and off-sale revenue. Revenue and net income have steadily increased over the years for the current owner including a 20% increase from 2018 to 2019 due to the addition of the breakfast buffet that runs from 10:30am-1pm on Sundays. You must visit this establishment to appreciate the charm of the 100 plus year old building featuring an antique Brunswick Bar. Seating for 80 guests with room to add additional outdoor seating on the extra lot. Bailey’s currently operates with 6 part time bar/wait staff, 1 part time cook and a manager that does it all – scheduling, food and beverage ordering, cook and provided bar and wait staff service. Owner’s role is cooking several nights per week and is open to staying on until new owner trained or new cook is hired. Price includes all business assets, equipment, furniture, real estate and liquor license for bar and off-sale. Inventory to be negotiated at time of sale. Seller is open to discussing financing arrangements. This business is located along the Main Street in Ormsby, MN. Location is about 45 miles southwest of Mankato, 12 miles south of St. James and 25 miles northwest of Fairmont.